Trouble in Immoren
Starting Languages: Quor-gar, one other
Height: (Male) 7ft 0in – 8ft 0in, (Female) 6ft 4in – 7ft 6in
Weight: (Male) 500-800lb, (Female) 450-750lb
- Gatormen with the Gifted archetype can’t choose the Arcane Mechanik, Arcanist, Gun Mage or Warcaster careers
- Primitive – Gatormen are unable to control/repair steamkjacks or operate mechanika.
- Amphibious – Gatormen treat water as open terrain and gain concealment while within water. Amphibious characters never make Swimming skill rolls and can always advance their full SPD while swimming (p. 194). A gatorman can remain submerged for a number of turns equal to twice his Physique stat.
- Flesh of Steel – A gatorman character starts the game with the Flesh of Steel ability (p. 161). This ability is in addition to any others the character gains from his starting careers.
- Gnawing Hunger – A gatorman must eat at least once every four waking hours. If a gatorman character goes more than four hours without eating, he suffers –1 to Willpower skill rolls until he eats again. Luckily gatormen are not picky eaters and will devour any meat they can chew and swallow.
- Bite – In addition to his normal attacks, a gatorman can make one unarmed melee attack with his jaws during each of his turns. This attack uses the Unarmed Combat skill and is POW 5.
- Imitative Power – Gatormen often bedeck themselves in the trappings of rival races, believing such charms enable them to steal a portion of their enemies’ power. While wearing or holding at least one relic, tool, trinket, or piece of clothing that was once possessed by a member of another race, the gatorman character gains +1 on social rolls involving characters of that race.