Trouble in Immoren
The character is in peak physical condition. He is incredibly strong and inhumanly resilient. The character is capable of feats of strength that defy imagination.
Mighty characters gain an additional die on their melee damage rolls.
Additionally, a Mighty character begins the game with one of the following benefits. Characters gain additional benefits as they accumulate experience points.
- Beat Back – When this character hits a target with a melee attack, he can immediately push his target 1˝ directly away. After the target is pushed, this character can advance up to 1˝.
- Feat: Back Swing – Once per turn, this character can spend 1 feat point to gain one additional melee attack.
- Feat: Bounding Leap – The character is capable of preternatural feats of athleticism. Once during each of his turns in which the character does not run or charge, he can spend 1 feat point to pitch himself over the heads of his enemies into the heart of battle. When the character uses this benefit, place him anywhere within 5˝ of his current location.
- Feat: Counter Charge – When an enemy advances and ends its movement within thirty-six feet (6˝) of this character and in his line of sight, this character can immediately spend 1 feat point to charge the enemy. The character cannot make a counter charge while engaged.
- Feat: Invulnerable – The character can spend 1 feat point during his turn to gain +3 ARM for one round.
- Feat: Revitalize – The character can spend 1 feat point during his turn to regain a number of vitality points equal to his PHY stat immediately. If a character suffers damage during his turn, the damage must be resolved before a character can use this feat. An incapacitated character cannot use Revitalize.
- Feat: Shield Breaker – When this character hits a target that has a shield with a melee attack, the character can spend 1 feat point to use this benefit. When the character uses this benefit, after damage has been dealt the other character’s shield is completely destroyed as a result of the attack.
- Feat: Vendetta – The character can spend 1 feat point during his turn to use this benefit. When this ability is used the character names one enemy. For the rest of the encounter, this character gains boosted attack rolls against that enemy. A character can use this benefit only once per encounter unless the original subject of his vendetta is destroyed, at which point the character can spend a feat point to use this benefit again.
- Righteous Anger – When one or more characters who are friendly to this character are damaged by an enemy attack while in this character’s command range, this character gains +2 STR and ARM for one round.
- Tough – The character is incredibly hardy. When this character is disabled, roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, the character heals 1 vitality point, is no longer disabled, and is knocked down.